The Laguna Beach Planning Commission has given notice of a public hearing regarding the installation of a microwave antenna at 1100 Balboa, adjacent to the fire road and soccer field.
Please sign this petition demanding that no antenna or cell tower be installed at 1100 Balboa.
1. The proposed antenna would be the third on the property (the others presently installed belong to Sprint and ATT), subjecting residents within 1300 feet and children playing at the nearby soccer field and park to high levels of RF radiation.
2. The installation of the proposed antenna in a residential/commercial property sets a dangerous precedent in our city. We need to pass an ordinance requiring microwave antennae/cell towers to be set back from homes, schools, and parks by at least 1500, not allowing owners of homes and businesses in residential neighborhoods to install antennae on their properties.
3. The placement of the proposed antenna/tower would result in a decline in property values in the
4. The proposed tower poses significant fire and safety hazards, due to its location in an area prone to windstorms and fire (wildfires have begun from improperly maintained and/or serviced microwave antennae, and the lead acid battery back up systems become highly unstable and subject to explosion when not maintained at a constant level of 77°).
6. Cell phone service is adequate in
7. The City of
No comments yet.join the discussion
gxidkmib, Russian Federation4 years ago Comments: ID7GGz <a href="http://wtycxdpffnju.com/">wtycxdpffnju</a>, [url=http://tttgajdedpmu.com/]tttgajdedpmu[/url], [link=http://nfpjaxhzwmtc.com/]nfpjaxhzwmtc[/link], http://gslxvdczvwad.com/
Gustavo Grad, United States4 years ago Comments: -
Anna Krajec, United States4 years ago Comments: -
There are no highlights yet.