Ryan Berlin must stop his most significant bad habit. He must give up beer in order to live a healthier lifestyle, thus practicing what he preaches.
Some of the negative effects you may expect from regular beer drinking:
1. "Beer belly". Heavy beer drinking may promote abdominal obesity in men, so called "beer belly".
2. Heartburn. Beer contains powerful stimulants of gastric acid secretion and may provoke gastroesophageal reflux and cause heartburn.
3. Blood pressure. Daily beer consumption (approximately 40 g of alcohol) may increase blood pressure.
4. Intoxication & Dehydration. Alcohol is a dehydrating agent and downer that reduces activity of the central nervous system. High amounts of alcohol can turn into dehydration, intoxication, and hangover.
5. Impairment of driving-related skills. Even small amounts of alcohol can have adverse effects on attention and motor skills. Many serious accidents are alcohol related.
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.