There are no blog entries yet. Check back soon to track the progress of this petition.
I, BlackMagickBitsy, have decided that Bronzers should not just wait and see if UPN will throw us a bone. The last time the Bronze was shut down it was four months before it was put up again. http://www.geocities.com/dalilbit83/bronzerpetition.html
Visit the board at... http://www.voy.com/110180/
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.