Sign Petition

MTSU should sell beer at games

26 Signatures Goal: 100

Wouldn\'t the MTSU games be great with a nice cold one It\'s quite simple really. This is a response to the \"Campaign for Alcohol-Free Sports TV\" http://cspinet.org/booze/CAFST/ MTSU hasn\'t signed the agreement with CAFST yet, and it should stay that way. We\'re not talking advertising - we\'re talking responsible SALE and USE! The Tennessee Board of Regents currently prohibits the sale or use of alcohol on properties owned or controlled by TBR. In 2004, the TBR stated that no other school in the state is allowed to sell alcohol at regular season games. \"Students have been drinking beer for years, that\'s not going to change,\" said TBR member R. Jack Fishman. Currently, the University of Memphis and Tennessee State University currently hold a majority of their athletic events at non-TBR facilities and enjoy the sale and use of alcohol at their games. The NCAA said it doesn\'t keep track of how many schools across the nation allow alcohol sales at college games. However, Cincinnati, Louisville and Tulane already do it. It\'s time for the TBR to figure out a way to let the public decide. In 2001, 35% of college students felt that Alcohol-Abuse was a major problem on their campus. That leaves 65% of students that don\'t think that way. We will NOT continue to be the silent majority! Benjamin Franklin is widely quoted as saying \"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.\" We, the undersigned, think that MTSU should find a way to sell beer at home games (at least football).

Sponsor

Petition sponsored by people who would enjoy having a beer at an MTSU game.

Comment

22

Signatures

  • 3 years ago
    Cherry Hill NJ personal trainer Ukraine
    3 years ago
  • 3 years ago
    viagra Ukraine
    3 years ago
  • 3 years ago
    how to get more followers free Ukraine
    3 years ago
  • 3 years ago
    cheapoair promo code Ukraine
    3 years ago
  • 3 years ago
    esalerugs promo code Ukraine
    3 years ago
  • 3 years ago
    oem software Ukraine
    3 years ago
  • 7 years ago
    chris United States
    7 years ago
  • 8 years ago
    joe dobrin United States
    8 years ago
  • 8 years ago
    Adam Shaddix United States
    8 years ago
  • 9 years ago
    Kevin Cumesty United States
    9 years ago
  • 9 years ago
    Harry Sacks United States
    9 years ago
  • 9 years ago
    Jonathan Hutton United States
    9 years ago
  • 9 years ago
    Jake White United States
    9 years ago
  • 9 years ago
    Braeden Kehoe United States
    9 years ago
  • 9 years ago
    Phil Singer United States
    9 years ago
See More