LC0026 MAKES SENSE BECAUSE IT:
· Shifts, but does not increase, tap room operating hours
· Meets the expectations of Montanans and the visiting public and tourists
· Provides for growth in the use of Montana grown agricultural products
· Creates jobs at Montana breweries
· Enables reinvest in brewing capacity at Montana breweries
· Lifts unneeded restrictions that inhibit industry growth
· Supports free enterprise concepts in the marketplace
· Better fits with many Montana worker’s schedules, who work past 7, 8pm
· Aligns better with other regional state’s laws (have no hours restrictions)
· Helps Montana small businesses grow jobs and make investments
· Supports a viable, growing, and productive industry in the state
· Aligns with wineries laws, which have no serving hours restrictions
No comments yet.join the discussion
No signatures yet. Be the first one!
There are no highlights yet.