On August 19th, 2010, I had to euthanize my 3 year old, 115 lb., Rottweiler, Max. He accidentally ate a pack of Trident sugar-free gum which contained Xylitol (a sugar-alcohol that is beneficial to humans and diabetics). Max died because I was not aware that Xylitol is deadly to dogs. A small amount can kill a 20 lb. dog within 30 minutes. My goal is to persuade gum companies and other companies that use Xylitol to label their products warning pet owners on the danger of Xylitol to dogs.
Please sign and help other people not have to go through such a tradgedy.
No comments yet.join the discussion
Rick Leslie, United States3 years ago Comments: Anything that deadly to animals or humans should have a big warning on it.
janice dugan, United States3 years ago Comments: -
Diann, United States4 years ago Comments: -
There are no highlights yet.