Letter to the President
Dear Mr. President,
I am writing to you on behalf of the American People. The people who voted for you and placed you in office as well as the people who voted in opposition of your Presidency yet supported you once the votes were in. We are writing to you not only as Citizens but as Human beings. Our concerns stretch beyond some political party affiliation or specific groups agenda. We are writing to you as a courtesy. We have but one request; STAND DOWN OR STEP DOWN. There are hundreds of justifiable reasons why this request is being made. We shall list a few of the more potent just in case you really are as unaware of your own path as you were when you gave Syria a red line to cross.
1. You focus your attention on disarming American citizens while arming Syrian rebels. You state that the rebels deserve the weapons to fight a government that is no longer for them. Are you afraid we feel the same way?
2. You have asked Military leaders to submit to your ideals to include firing on American citizens when instructed to. They dissent and are then forced out due to 'scandals'. Need i say more here?
3. You passed a law stating that citizens that protest peacefully in the vicinity of someone ranking a Secret Service detail when told to stop can be arrested indefinitely. You have also acted upon this obvious violation of our rights.
4. You have assisted our enemies while alienating our allies. As a result we are now on the verge of a World War and your focus is on grandiose vacations.
5. You have instituted a 'health care bill' that effectively reduces the work force by hours per person so employers can deny them health care. Thereby creating a massive future economic cancer to form.
6. You stated you shall always be in favor of the Muslim's in any conflict. Now you focus on aiding Syrian rebels who have publicly stated that once Assad is evicted they will eradicate Christians and non-Muslims from Syria.
7. You have further engulfed this Nation into becoming a massive police state in many ways. You pushed for drones to police our Nation and allow surveillance of our private conversations in all manner of communications.
Barack Obama you are unquestionably an enemy to the Constitution. Your regime is unmistakably the most corrupt this Nation has ever seen in the White House. The list is endless:
* Armed the enemy while fighting to disarm Americans.
* H.R. 347
* FOIA Violation; Refusal by CIA to release information on Civilian deaths by drones.
* MPA Monsanto Protection Act
* Voter Fraud
* The deep-water drilling ban
* Political-speech disclosure for federal contractors
* Taxing political contributions
* Health care waivers to the ACA for Democratic Officials States while denying Republican states. Worst part? Most were never passed by Congress!
There are so many more violations of both National and Humanitarian rights the list could continue for days. However, the goal of this letter is not to remind you of 'every' moment you have let us down, but to remind you that we are watching. Your immediate resignation is required if you refuse to address us and take the necessary steps to alter these policies. This Country is ours and We shall be heard and vindicated. It is your choice how this will take place. After all, you WERE elected.
Mr. President, we have stood idly by and watched as you perverted our way of life, lied about your history, destroyed our foreign relations, empowered the government against the people, robbed us of our rights, supported racial profiling, refused to salute our Flag, allowed foreign soldiers on our soil, shoved Islamic acceptance in our faces while disrespecting our Nations oldest Religion, murdered our loved ones abroad with drones and seek now to engulf us in yet another foreign conflict which will require of us our Sons and Daughters in the months and years to come. You Sir are the cancer that is seen and must be removed. Your policies have made your cancer malignant and we must in all honesty oust you and get to the business of eradicating these cancerous cells before they choke our Nation to death. Thank you but your services are no longer needed. Make this easy and STEP DOWN.
In all seriousness,
THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
6 months agoMonica Gingrich6 months ago
6 months agoGil Cortes United States6 months ago
7 months agoGil United States7 months ago
8 months agoJUSTIN NELSON8 months ago
8 months agoChad Smith8 months ago
9 months agobrooke hughes9 months ago
1 year agoJOE sexton1 year ago
1 year agoAnita Marten1 year ago
1 year agoRoger Pack United States1 year ago
1 year agoEustina Carlton1 year ago
1 year agoBillie Lorchak United States1 year ago
1 year agoRoger Pack United States1 year ago
1 year agoJeff Sollenberger United States1 year ago
1 year agojustin ramey United States1 year ago
1 year agoBruce Bilderback United States1 year ago