Keep St. Pat's Open While Under Appeal

We ask that Bishop Lennon and Father Hagedorn respect the process of hierarchical recourse and postpone the closing of St. Patrick West Park Church until the Congregation for the Clergy rules on said recourse. We ask this now, especially in light of the recent letter from the Vatican extending the time limit until June 24, 2010 so they can study thoroughly our appeal.

Sponsor

Save St. Pat's

Links

http://www.savestpatswp.com

Discussion

No comments yet.

join the discussion

Recent signatures

  • username

    Chrisandra ThompsonCanada

    3 years ago
  • username

    Amy GannonUnited States

    3 years ago
  • username

    Kathy KaneUnited States

    4 years ago
See more

Petition highlights

There are no highlights yet.