Contrary to the “The Aloha Spirit Law”
Stress on Kauai’s Environment and its People has reached Crisis / Emergency Levels
1. The toxification of Kauai, of its air, its eco and marine systems, its aina / land, its residents, its visitors, its economy, all plant and animal life, resulting in dis-ease and death, prohibiting a healthy future sustainability.
2. The moral and illegal behaviour of those who represent financial interests that value money over life itself, that are devoid of basic respect for human decency, and for nature and who have dictated the future of Kauai / Hawaii far too long.
We, The Peoples Pono Alliance, of the People, by the People, for the People,
do hereby declare Kauai Island in a State of Emergency.
According to Kauai County Charter, ARTICLE XVIII, Civil Defence Agency, Section 18.02: When the peace, life, property, health or safety of the community are endangered, a State of Emergency can be declared by the People, if the Mayor / Council has failed to take action.
As of January 16, 2013, the Kauai Mayor and the Kauai County Council have failed to pay attention, wake up and or take action to define and regulate conduct which is detrimental to the public health, safety, welfare or peace. These detriments, which are interfering with present and future whole health and quality of life for Kauai.
Action…01/16/13 Page 1
A Short Form Bill
For an Act to Create an Emergency Ordinance via Initiative Power
Be it Enacted by the People of Kauai and by the Legislature of the State of Hawaii to:
Take initiative to collectively and cooperatively bring Kauai to environmental health and values driven government for generations to come.
Activity which is contrary to The Aloha Spirit Law. (Sec 5-7.5)
Toxification of Kauai, Its Air, Its Eco and Marine Systems, Its Aina/Land, Its Residents, Its Visitors, Its plant and animal life, etc., prohibiting healthy sustainability.
Relating to: Moral and illegal behaviour of those who represent financial interests that value money over life itself, that are devoid of basic respect for human decency, and for nature and who have dictated the future of Kauai/Hawaii far too long leading to the present conditions of dis-ease on Kauai, as listed below.
Severity of Detrimental Conduct on Kauai today:
1. Toxicity / Poison Pollution… Human, Land, Water / Ocean etc.
a. Chemtrail Poison in our air, soil, water
b. GMO untested chemicals in our soil, air, water http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/04/pesticides-gmo-monsanto-roundup-resistance_n_1936598.html
c. A large percentage of Kauai children and adults are getting toxic sick. Kauai has highest rate of CANCER …Why?
d. Act 55 PLDC A Hawaii Government out of PONO http://http://thegardenisland.com/news/local/kaua-i-joins-statewide-rally-against-act/article_7563c73a-11ee-11e2-9303-0019bb2963f4.html
e. Article 21 Out of Pono http://usapartisan.com/2012/07/21/agenda-21-for-dummies-2/
SECTION 1. [Purpose] To define and regulate conduct which is detrimental to the public health, safety, welfare or peace for Kauai community.
A Healthy Kauai for generations to come means we must cease the various moral, illegal, chemical & waste poisoning of Kauai Island, its air, its eco and marine systems, its people, its visitors, etc., by an intelligent innovative collaboration, in PONO, seeking non-toxic alternatives, supporting quality of life.
SECTION 2. [Means] Implement Best Practices for a Healthy Kauai
a. [Organization] PPA’s, Kauai Risk Management Committee
b. [Powers & Duties]
1. With respect given to "The Aloha Spirit Law"(Sec 5-7.5), this Committee, will create a VOLUNTEER RISK MANAGEMENT Committee of Professional Volunteers, for the purpose of conducting a 90 day cooperative audit/troubleshooting of Kauai’s existing operations, plans, administrations, health and status of ecosystems, values and risk of our elected leadership.
2. This Risk Management Committee will then create a needs assessment list and this needs assessment list will be available to the people through public media in order to inform, educate, invite input and recruit additional volunteers.
3. This Expanded Risk Management Committee will then conduct a 90 day fast track research into innovative, high quality, safe and cost effective solutions to the aforementioned needs assessment list.
4. These solutions will then be reported by the Risk Management Committee to the public via public media and provide opportunity to the community to volunteer and participate in the selection, development and implementation of the plan for a healthy / sustainable / pono Kauai.
This Ordinance by Initiative Power becomes effective 10 days after certification.
PPA - Peoples Pono Alliance Invites you to Support:
This Ordinance by Initiative Power as a Common Sense Catalyst for positive change.
About Ordinance via Initiative Power:
Since 1982, voters have been able to propose and adopt ordinances through initiative power. This power, however, does not extend to any ordinance authorizing or repealing the levy of taxes, the appropriation of money, the issuance of bonds, the salaries of county employees or officers, or any matter governed by collective bargaining contracts. Any proposed ordinance approved by the majority of voters voting on the matter shall be adopted, and becomes effective 10 days after certification of the results of the election, or at the time and under the conditions specified in the ordinance. An ordinance adopted by initiative power is not subject to a veto by the Mayor. (Sec. 3-401.2 RCH)
General Statute 153A-121 provides the legislative authority for counties’ general ordinance-making power. It states that counties may pass ordinances to define and regulate conduct which is detrimental to the public health, safety, welfare or peace.
YOU / EVERYONE IS INVITED TO take the lead / initiative and share this “Cause” with your Ohana and Associates.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE…Please sign this petition showing your support. This petition is important and if enough citizens sign the petition, then WE WILL BE a Common Sense Catalyst for positive change.
Aloha...its Kauai's Spirit!
No comments yet.join the discussion
Jim Law, United States1 year ago Comments: -
green modular homes, Russian Federation1 year ago Comments: 5FXLb4 Really enjoyed this blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing.
http://1buyviagrahere.com/2 years ago Comments: ZBqJ8D This is one awesome post.Really thank you! Really Great.
There are no highlights yet.