I was outraged when I learnt that you have been smeared by your professor and suspended from school just for asking that students speak English during group projects in class! It's politically correct nonsense like this that offends mainstream Americans. I am sorry for what has happened to you. That's why I am relieved that ProEnglish is standing with you as you fight in court for your rights to be upheld. I want you to know you are in my prayers, and I support your fight for justice.
This is America - English should be the Language as it always has been
Good for Terri! Quit letting these damn Mexicans get away with speaking Spanish when they are in America,the greatest country in the world. Too bad they keep getting food stamps for them and all their illegit kids that they keep having.
1. Please stay true to your beliefs in our country and its REAL founders.
2. Continue to pursue your chosen career - we need more like you in nursing
3. Having common sense, thus no LAW degree, I believe you should pursue court action for what sounds like slander by a person who is not behaving as an American -( which is possibly the case), and probably should NOT be in an administrative position. Does the Gov. of AZ know of this behavior from a supposed institution of higher education?
4. I believe it is still a requirement for citizenship for those entering, not born (or natural-born citizen) to learn and speak ENGLISH within a certain required timeframe after being legally accepted into the US. Stay with it lady!!
5. Many thanks to Pro-English for their support of You and American Values ( something our so-called government appears to be lacking).
Diane Schuetz10 hours ago Comments: Good for Terri! Quit letting these damn Mexicans get away with speaking Spanish when they are in America,the greatest country in the world. Too bad they keep getting food stamps for them and all their illegit kids that they keep having.
Pauline22 hours ago Comments: This is America - English should be the Language as it always has been
Elaine Phillips1 day ago Comments: Your in my prayers for success in this case. I too feel descriminated in the work force when others do not speak English. What they talk about may be helpful in performing a better job or it may be gossip even about me. My parents came from other countries and learned and assimulated the country and language. How do we accomodate all the foreign languages. Keep up this Pro-English in the United States.
There are no highlights yet.