Top Ten Reasons Jeff Gordon should drink from the Keg of Glory by running a Ragnar Relay Race with his favorite DC homos to P-town:
1) This petition contains a West Wing reference. Look, we've already demonstrated our ability to make you smile.
2) Grad school is boring. Experts say the monotony can be broken up with a nice run outdoors, followed by yummy food, followed by more running, followed by booze, music and sleep, followed by a little more running, and concluded by getting laid in P-town.
3) We're renting a beach house. In P-town. Every red-blooded American homo has dreamed of such a weekend. Jeff, we can make your dreams come true.
4) Said beach house will be staffed by the Taylor/Oklin clan in charge of booze, Adam in charge of food, Jason in charge of Fun, Joey in charge of comic-inspired, geeky sci-fi references, Chris in charge of music, and Tristan in charge of everything else no one wants to be in charge of. It's the Dream Team.
5) Tristan is following up his award-winning Ragnar Miami van decorating performance (see: http://on.fb.me/14pWtx5) with a repeat attempt.
6) A Ragnar race gives each runner the freedom to choose how much they want to run over 3 relay legs, so if you can run an easy 3 miles in one go and hand off the relay bracelet, you, Jeff, can run a Ragnar.
7) Travel statistics show New York City in late April/early May is overcrowded with tourists due to Cinco De Mayo, Tribeca Film Festival, Bike NY, and lesbians for the opening of the WNBA season. It's time to get out of town and go to Cape Cod with us.
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.