Ladies and gentlemen, particularly ladies *raises eyebrows up and down*, you may have recently seen a position started by one "Me-me" asking for me to be de-opped. Let me ask you this, what do you know about this me-me character How about the following:
1. Did you know that he managed to antagonize more people in the DD chatroom in the short span he was there than I have ever managed to
2. Did you know that he was the first person to be permabanned from the channel due to this very behaviour
3. Did you know that the boiling point of Mercury is over 625 Kelvin
4. Did you know that many of the signatures on the other position have been put there by people who were banned by me with permission from the channel founder
5. Did you know that in Simcity 2000, if you have Launch Arcologies at the right date, they will actually launch into space one at a time, drastically reducing your population and industries, leading to a vast economic recession
6. Did you know we actually permabanned Auroramoon's boyfriend due to the fact that he was so insufferably annoying that nobody in the channel could stand him
7. Did you know that this is why so many people get kicked The rules for the channel are carefully explained. People like me-me, crocty and others (specifically from Top Drawer) violated them on an hourly basis. THIS is why they were kicked/banned.
For all these reasons and a fried chicken, we should ignore me-me's petition.
(No Sponsor Information)
Help spread the word about this petition. Copy the code below and paste it into your website or blog to help promote this petition.
(No links added)
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.