#Pardon My Swag2.0
Under the constitution, the President has the authority to grant pardon for federal offenses, including those adjudicated in the "United States District Courts", the "Superior Court of the District Of Columbia", and "Military Courts- Martial".
The President cannot pardon a state criminal offense such as, a drug offense etc. Instead, applicants seeking clemency for a state criminal conviction require what is known as a "Governor's Pardon" from the governor of the state.
Interesting enough', the rules governing applicant's with federal convictions states, "Applicant's must satisfy a minimum waiting period of (5) year's before he/she becomes eligible to apply for a "Presidential Pardon" for a federal conviction".
On the other hand', the rules governing applicant's with state criminal offenses in states such as Maryland, states "Applicant's convicted of non-violent offenses such as, possession, or distribution are required to wait a period of (20) years". Before he/she becomes eligible to even apply for a "Governor's Pardon" for a first time offense and for the state of Pennsylvania it's (70) years which, is absurd and a disgrace to our society. So...
- I (______________) hereby exercise the right to petition to amply reduce and vindicate applicant's convicted of criminal law code (s 5-602 "Controlled Dangerous Substance") violation from the post probation, (20) year waiting period which also applies to first time offenders from becoming eligible for a "Governor's Pardon".
- I (_______________) also believe (20) year's will further hinder offenders convicted of criminal law code(s 5-602 "Controlled Dangerous Substance") violation which, is a non-violent crime from seeking executive clemency, regaining their civil rights and only further the rate of recidivism.
This petition has been sponsored by the good folks of "Well Rounded Barber's", where hair cuts are "A cut above the rest". You can contact us directly by emailing us at Wellroundedbarbers@gmail.com
"Need a Maryland state Pardon packet"?
- August 18
- Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates say, "Ultimately ending our use of privately operated prisons is the first step in the process of reducing the federal prison population"... To Read more click below: http://www.wyff4.com/money/us-justice-department-to-end-use-of-private-prisons/41262982 show more
- July 18
- An Online petition succeeds in asking the federal government to label the (Black Lives Matter) movement a "terror group." Do you think that's necessary?? "let me know" check out link below: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wh-responds-to-petition-to-label-black-lives-matter-a-terror-group/ar-BBuqWxg?li=BBnbfcL show more
- July 11
- Pardons are different than exoneration's; they are not an acknowledgement of wrongful conviction, just a restoration of the civil status the person had prior to the conviction. To read more click below: http://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-library/pardons/ show more
- May 24
- They'll soon be T'Shirts for all those outstanding people who've showed their support by standing out and signing the petition. We'll contact you by email for more information in terms of, size, quantity etc. Good Looking Out!!! show more
- May 24
- Hey, we're (6) signatures away from "True Religion" giveaway. If you have a friend or family member that you think may support this petition, forward the link or pull it up for them. Just tell them it's a petition for the people by the people.... Thanks show more
- May 19
- Hey', good things come to those that wait but, you wait too long one may miss a good thing..."OPPORTUNITY" RuPe show more
- April 29
- Definitely', want to "Shout Out" and commend all those outstanding folks for, standing out and showing their support and consideration by signing the Petition. show more
- April 23
- Hey, check it out...GOV.TERRY MCAULIFFE of Virginia's common wealth has restored voting rights to 200,000 convicted felons which, over turns a Civil War error provision in the Constitution that aims at disenfranchising African Americans. To Read More of the article (Click Link) Below: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/governor-terry-mcauliffe-virginia-voting-rights-convicted-felons.html?_r=0 All rights reserved of the above article link to NYtimes show more
- April 21
- "It’s time to reform the system of pardons and clemency" says, — Tribune Editorial Board To read more: (Click Link)Below: http://www.greatfallstribune.com/story/opinion/tribune-editorials/2014/08/10/reform-state-system-pardons-clemency/13853703/ All rights reserved of the above article link to GreatfallsTribune show more
- March 9
- In response to the sentencing reform policy, there's already been a decline in the prison populace and its projected to fall to 186,295 in 2017 says the (Bureau of Prisons)...........Read More: http://rightoncrime.com/2016/03/examining-the-myths-of-federal-sentencing-reform/ show more
7 days agoRhonda Robinson United States7 days ago
2 weeks agorosa bangura United States2 weeks ago
3 weeks agoJay Warren United States3 weeks ago
3 weeks agoDonavan Thomas United States3 weeks ago
3 weeks agoTonya vargas United States3 weeks ago
4 weeks agoJacqueline shaulis United States4 weeks ago
4 weeks agoPaige mayhew United States4 weeks ago
4 weeks agonadia turner United States4 weeks ago
4 weeks agojessica patrova United States4 weeks ago
4 weeks agokeith gray United States4 weeks ago
4 weeks agojuwan United States4 weeks ago
4 weeks agogerson rodrigues United States4 weeks ago
4 weeks agoDominique Chambers United States4 weeks ago
1 month agoShantoya dixon United States1 month ago
1 month agodiamond adkins United States1 month ago