We, the tenants of Highland Lake, are petitioning for the removal of the speedbumps recently installed in the apartment complex for the following reasons:
1. The speed bumps encourage rapid acceleration and speed increases as drivers attempt to make up for time lost slowing down for the bumps. This causes more accidents, not fewer.
2. The speed bumps can impede or slow emergency vehicle access to areas within the complex.
3. The speed bumps cause excessive pollution due to the necessary braking and acceleration.
4. The speed bumps damage the shocks and the suspension of many cars.
5. The speed bumps cause general discomfort while driving.
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.