Heys, Helme, Meltham, Holmfirth, HD9 5RN.
Application for erection of 16 dwellings.
I OBJECT TO THE PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT ON THE FOLLOWING GROUNDS:
1. The development is situated within Greenbelt where there is a presumption against any form of new development to prevent coalescence between settlements.
2. It does not constitute infill development within a settlement.
3. There is no identified need for affordable housing in this particular location.
4. It may have a significant impact on the safety of highway uses on Helme Lane and the surrounding road network.
5. It will have a significant detrimental impact on historic landscape setting of the Helme conservation area.
(You may look at application plans and further details at kirklees.gov.uk/pbc)
Signatures must be received by 29th October, 2010 and is reserved for those in the Meltham/Helme areas.