- Would you consider having "One Management Company" in order to save cost of management fees?
- Would you rather have "One Management Company" responsible for both the Club House, the HOA and the Heritage Isle District Association so there is no misunderstanding of responsibilities?
- Are you concerned how your fees are spent?
- Can we save money for the future by letting operations of our community continue as they now exist?
- Are projects, such as the power washing of our sidewalks, performed within a reasonable amount of time?
- Are you receiving assurances your specific homeowners issues are going to be addressed, but are not acted upon in a timely manner?
If you've answered yes to any of the above, please take part in signing this petition so that your concerns are recorded and brought to the attention of the Board of Directors at the next Home Owners meeting, scheduled for December 17, 2012. Forward this to your neighbors!
IGNORE ANY ITEMS THAT MAY FOLLOW SOLICITING A DONATION!!! There is no donation required and your signature does go through without one.
Barbara Beck Richard Brooks Judy Gendron Judy Shattuck Joel Tauben Ronda Witt