- Would you consider having "One Management Company" in order to save cost of management fees?
- Would you rather have "One Management Company" responsible for both the Club House, the HOA and the Heritage Isle District Association so there is no misunderstanding of responsibilities?
- Are you concerned how your fees are spent?
- Can we save money for the future by letting operations of our community continue as they now exist?
- Are projects, such as the power washing of our sidewalks, performed within a reasonable amount of time?
- Are you receiving assurances your specific homeowners issues are going to be addressed, but are not acted upon in a timely manner?
No comments yet.join the discussion
Wilhelm Kleemann, United States2 years ago Comments: Henny and I we fully agree to your six pack!
Norman Heller, United States2 years ago Comments: -
Harry Dimlow, United States2 years ago Comments: -
There are no highlights yet.