SIGN OUR PETITION.
SHOW YOUR CONCERN TO GOVERNMENT TO ACT NOW.
Fill out your name and email address, and click submit to send an email to your United States Senators and United States Representatives.
1. Write to your legislators and tell them how you feel about human trafficking.
2. Governments should place child labor issues on the agenda of every bilateral meeting. Each country needs to be forced to defend its human right records. Non-compliant countries should be obliged to answer to the international community.
3. Ask your legislators to enforced laws for product labeling around the world that ensures that no child labor or child slavery occurs in the production or distribution of their products.
4. Insist that the United States keep its promised to give 0.7 per cent of its gross national product (GNP) as development aid to poorest countries to reduce the wealth gap between rich and poor countries.
5. Employers, governments and international institutions to provide decent jobs for adults and respect the right of workers, and no childen hired by employer.
You can make a difference.
This petition is sponsored by \"iPetition\". You can contact us directly by emailing us at save@savetheinnocents
Help spread the word about this petition. Copy the code below and paste it into your website or blog to help promote this petition.
www.savetheinnocents.com Fight for Children\'s right
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.