We the undersigned, believing that the Constitutional Right to Bear Arms, having evolved into the unbalanced proliferation of arms beings used to harm and kill our citizens, and impinging upon our Constitutional Rights to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, do hereby call upon the Congress of the United States to enact the following changes to the Second Amendment, for the purposes of balancing the Right to Bear Arms with citizen protections and safety regarding the use of such arms:
1. Mandatory registration and background checks for all persons seeking to purchase guns in the United States.
2. Mandatory psychological testing and evaluation of all persons seeking to purchase guns in the United States.
3. The elimination of gun show exclusions and other loopholes to registration and background checks for persons seeking to purchase guns in the United States.
4. Mandatory gun safety classes required for all persons seeking to purchase a gun in the United States.
5. A ban on the purchase and/or ownership of assault weapons except for the use in law enforcement by law enforcement officials.
6. A placement of reasonable limits upon the stockpiling of weapons and ammunition by individual citizens, groups and corporate entities in the United States.
No comments yet.join the discussion
eric johnson3 days ago Comments: -
Sally Rothman, United States2 years ago Comments: -
Mark House, United States2 years ago Comments: I adimatley agree that these should be mandatory in order to purchase a gun in the United States Of America. I wonder how any one in politics would feel about this if it were their child was killed in one of these numerous senseless and cowardly acts.
There are no highlights yet.