WE the people of Gen. Macarthur, E. Samar, constituents of the Parish of St. Joseph, hereby depose, demand and say:
1. That we demand for the removal and transfer of our parish priest.
2. That we had experience a lot of his abuse of power and his greed for money.
3. That we have witnessed his very pretentious and dishonest character in many instances
4. That it is both a public and personal knowledge that he has violated so many vows of the church including the vow of chastity having been seen with women at Scooner in Tacloban while pretending to be a lawyer.
5. That we don't like his policies imposed upon us, forcing us to pay exorbitant amount of money either as donations or payment for his service thereby ignoring the poor and the needy.
6. That his policy on how he allows other priest to officiate/celebrate a mass inside or outside the church is totally ridiculous. For so many instances that he had a fight with several families on vigil masses as he does not allow any priest as much as possible. He had a fight with the Lopez family last year and now with the Navidad family for the same reason. This attitude is beyond forgiveness. His greed for money is very evident and such act or attitude is just but the same to that of a demon.
7. That his actions, policies, etc. had become a reason why most parishioners have lost their trust and faith in the Roman Catholic Religion.
ALL THIS CONSIDERED AND MANY OTHER REASONS NOT MENTIONED, WE THEREFORE DEMAND FOR HIS IMMEDIATE REMOVAL AS PARISH PRIEST OF THE PARISH OF ST. JOSEPH IN GEN. MACARTHUR E. SAMAR.
(No Sponsor Information)
Help spread the word about this petition. Copy the code below and paste it into your website or blog to help promote this petition.
(No links added)
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.