Gary Guiteau for President -
Mr. Joseph Emmanuel Guiteau, was elected Mayor in 1934. In later years his grandfather also served as a 33rd and 34th Congressman. Former Haitian President Elie Lescot, is the godfather of one of his children. His father, Mr. Bazile F. Guiteau was also involved in politics.
In 1957, Gary Guiteau’s uncle, Antonio Guiteau [a journalist], also ran for a congressional seat in Lascahobas. Presidential Candidate Gary Guiteau’s cousin; Maryse Guiteau, was State Secretary of Literacy, and his cousin Carl-Henry Guiteau, is currently
As you can see, Gary Guiteau grew up well surrounded politically and diplomatically, learning the ropes first hand. Today, he is married and has three children. Gary Guiteau has no doubt about serving his people. In 1990, he served as a member of the Haitian parliament for F.N.C.D (Fronts National Changement et Démocratie) and the following year he was elected as Lascahobas’ Congressman.
In 1991, after the first military coup and exile of President Jean Bertrand Aristide, Gary Guiteau joined the Haitian Parliament as the youngest member to restore democratic order in his country by demanding the safe return of President Aristide. Not fearing retribution, Gary Guiteau publicly denounced all accomplices who played a role in the coup and eventual exile of President Aristide. As a result, in October 1991, like his father many years ago, Gary Guiteau was exiled.
In late 1991 after leaving
In 1993, Gary Guiteau returned to
In 1995, he was re-elected Congressman for a second term.
In 1996, Gary Guiteau led a high function parliamentary delegation as a special guest of the
While working with the National Assembly of Haiti, Gary Guiteau served on various commissions such as:
• President of Information Commission
• President of the Cultural Commission
• Member of the Judicial Commission – Deputies Chamber
• Public defender – Gary Guiteau fought for the appointment of more women in the Haitian parliament. He was appointed director of the Commission and carried it all the way to the National Assembly.
• (1995) Gary Guiteau was the elected Secretary of Haiti’s Deputies Chamber's Bureau.
• (1996) Gary Guiteau encouraged by vote-majority within the Chamber of his political party and support of his political colleagues, he left his post as Secretary of Haiti’s Deputies Chamber to return to his hometown, Lascahobas to seek a third term as Congressman;
• Currently, Gary Guiteau is the president and founder of The Joseph Guiteau’s Foundation, named after his grandfather which is an environmental activist foundation that focuses on taking care of the Planet. The web address is www.fjg.org.
Presidential Candidate Gary Guiteau is a humanitarian, democratic spokesman and a civil rights defender. Taking on this role is not an easy or safe one but he continues to advocate for equality, freedom of speech and democracy, denounce misogyny.
Due to security concerns, in 2000 Gary Guiteau and his family escaped
Presidential Candidate Gary Guiteau has spent countless hours helping those affected by the Haitian earthquake which was completely and utterly devastating. But November’s election is important because there are still needs of monumental tasks of rebuilding of Haiti -- without corruption. Additionally, there is another tragedy upon
Gary Guiteau’s dedication and experience make him the most qualified candidate for President of Haiti. The Haitian people will vote in a democratic election in November 2010 and they will get to elect a new Commander in Chief and soon
Gary Guiteau’s other trajectory
(September 3-5, 1994) International Conference of the parliaments on the population & development.
(March 12-15, 1996) Attended the Seminary of the Parliaments for West & Central
(November 1991) Regional workshop on the mechanism for the development of international criminal justice publications to better understand the crisis in (
No comments yet.join the discussion
social bookmarks, Ukraine1 year ago Comments: sXK32Y wow, awesome blog article.Thanks Again. Fantastic. http://crork.com/
social bookmarking service, Russian Federation1 year ago Comments: fedbVh This is one awesome blog.Much thanks again. Really Great.
philomene medard, United States4 years ago Comments: -
There are no highlights yet.