This intersection is dangerous!
We the undersigned are strongly opposed to current state of completion of the Calming Measure at the intersection of Bliley and Blakemore Roads.
- Until this can be corrected, we insist on more signage (i.e. Yield to traffic in circle, painted arrows, ...), as drivers don't understand the new traffic pattern.
- The YIELD signs don't explain what drivers are yielding to.
- The center circle is flat and hard for transient traffic to see. Cars are going over, around and across with no caution.
- The offset center circle sends cars traveling West on Blakemore directly into the incoming Bliley Road traffic and maneuvering very close to the light pole.
- Traffic is speeding down Blakemore Road to go right onto Bliley or into the Westlake Hills neighborhood and not yielding. This speeding issue needs to be addressed.
We want this calming measure removed.
Put a stop sign on Blakemore at Bliley. Leave a yield sign on Bliley at Blakemore.
Betsy Milburn2 months ago
pam Jewell2 months ago
ELNORA ALLEN2 months ago
- To see recent comments about this traffic issue, you can review the following SeeClickFix links: https://en-us.seeclickfix.com/issues/1064976 (moved to new issue number to recategorize) https://seeclickfix.com/issues/1106738
- We are now live!