Fernie Alpine Resort has a great terrain park, sadly lacking in one very necessary feature; a lift. The current park circuit takes around one hour to complete, as it involves the following journey:
1. An ascent of the Timber Chairlift.
2. A descent to the White Pass Chairlift.
3. An ascent of the White Pass Chairlift.
4. A flat traverse to the top of the terrain park.
5. A long exit from the park that includes the longest and flatest traverse on the entire hill.
6. A repeat of the above.
We petition RCR to make the park more convenient to use by placing a draglift within it. A rope tow would be good enough for this purpose.
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.