This petition is designed specifically and especially for Ethan Stacy. Please sign the petition to encourage lawmakers and proper authorities to give a voice to those that cannot speak for themselves or defend themselves. This petition is also to have lawmakers and proper authorities seriously consider the details in the Ethan Stacy case and set forth laws to keep it from happening again. We the people, want mandatory sentences set forth for this type of brutality in the future. This petition will be presented to Gary Herbert (Utah) our current Governor as well as other members of Congress and Legislature and to our former Governor, Jon Huntsman (Utah), who in 2007 signed a law that allows prosecuters to charge those who abuse and kill a child with aggravated murder, which can lead to the death penalty. This petition will also be presented to
Outline: Points this petition will address
1. State to State
3. Bias Towards Mother's Having Custody.
4. Psychological Evaluations for all parties involved in the care of the child/children.
5. Emergency Petitions being taken seriously and addressed.
6. The child/children being heard and given a voice (especially when the child/children express "concern" for either parent/persons involved.
7. The "Boyfriend Factor".
8. Welfare Checks being conducted.
9. Detailed information on everyone who will be living with or who will be around the child/children on a regular basis during the visit, particularly those responsible for the child/children.
11. Judges being held accountable for their inaction/actions.
Note: You do not have to
(No Sponsor Information)
Help spread the word about this petition. Copy the code below and paste it into your website or blog to help promote this petition.
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.