This petition is designed specifically and especially for Ethan Stacy. Please sign the petition to encourage lawmakers and proper authorities to give a voice to those that cannot speak for themselves or defend themselves. This petition is also to have lawmakers and proper authorities seriously consider the details in the Ethan Stacy case and set forth laws to keep it from happening again. We the people, want mandatory sentences set forth for this type of brutality in the future.This petition will be presented to Gary Herbert (Utah) our current Governor as well as other members of Congress and Legislatureand toour formerGovernor, JonHuntsman (Utah), who in 2007 signed a law that allows prosecuters to charge those who abuse and kill a child with aggravated murder, which can lead to the death penalty. This petition will also bepresented toLaw Enforcement Officials/Officers, as well as other organizations that assist with child abuse prevention and those in the Legal Profession. Thank you for your support.
Outline: Points this petition will address
1. State to State Communication.
2. Fast-Track Background Checks.
3. Bias Towards Mother's Having Custody.
4. Psychological Evaluations for all parties involved in the care of the child/children.
5. Emergency Petitions being taken seriously and addressed.
6. The child/children being heard and given a voice (especially when the child/children express "concern" for either parent/persons involved.
7. The "Boyfriend Factor".
8. Welfare Checks being conducted.
9. Detailed information on everyone who will be living with or who will be around the child/children on a regular basis during the visit, particularly those responsible for the child/children.
10. Due process if a parent who abandoned his/her child wants to regain custody and have visitation rights.
11. Judges being held accountable for their inaction/actions.
Note: You do not have to pay a fee to sign. Just bypass it and it will still leave your signature. Thank You
Is there a cause you really care about? Start a free petition like this one and make a real difference.
3 weeks agoDebbe Kegin United States3 weeks ago
3 months agoVickie Jacobson United States3 months ago
3 months agoHeather Langendorf United States3 months ago
5 months agoDorothy wagner United States5 months ago
6 months agoHeather Langendorf United States6 months ago
6 months agoKathy Christiansen United States6 months ago
7 months agoTammy merrill United States7 months ago
1 year agoCathy Tonkin Australia1 year ago
1 year agoLori T United States1 year ago
2 years agoCharlotte Baldwin United States2 years ago
2 years agoRusty Dotson United States2 years ago
2 years agoKara Nichole Hamm2 years ago
2 years agoRick Grinstead2 years ago
2 years agoRhonda Grinstead United States2 years ago
2 years agoamanda keen United States2 years ago