We commend the Government’s fund towards overall holistic improvements to the Pakistani Education system. However, we petition the Government of the
Only 7% of Minority faith groups in
Ways to improve learning and encourage more learners form minority communities could include:
1. Removing Islamis studies and creating a fairer religious studies course uniformly throughout all schools. This would eradicate the fear of prosletysing of young people.
2. Providing options for Undergraduate course in mixed religious studies and particular specialisation other than, and including Islamic studies.
3. Making it mandatory that Children should remain in School till at least 16 years of age.
4. Providing free education to very deprived families and subsidies for uniforms and school dinners.
5. Teaching the input of other faiths in the establishment of Pakistan and not just Muslim figures - much like in Britain we now have "Black History"
British Pakistani Christian Association
Help spread the word about this petition. Copy the code below and paste it into your website or blog to help promote this petition.
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.