Postpone Spring

The below signers request that Dragon Cave, TJ, and other affiliated personnel who have the ability to do so, postpone the rrelease of the Spring Seasonal Dragons due to the loss of breedable days of the winter due to server and hosting issues.

Discussion

No comments yet.

join the discussion

Recent signatures

  • username

    Tiziana, Italy

    6 years ago Scroll Name: Tatian
  • username

    Alandra, Switzerland

    6 years ago Scroll Name: Alandra
  • username

    Cheryl, United States

    6 years ago Scroll Name: cquin
    Comments: If possible when AP is opened again,could we have at least a day to get any winters that may be there,Thank You
See more

Petition highlights

There are no highlights yet.