Decriminalize Marijuana in Santa Fe, NM
This is a FREE petition. Donation is not required and not associated with Meow Wolf. (Just close the window if a donation page pops up)
- - - - -
This petition is for the decriminalization of Marijuana in the city of Santa Fe, NM.
By signing this petition, the signee is in support of the City of Santa Fe, NM adopting a resolution that:
1. Makes non-medical cannabis offenses the lowest priority for local law enforcement
2. States that it is not the policy of the City of Santa Fe, NM or its law enforcement agency to target possession of small amounts of non-medical cannabis or the consumption of non-medical cannabis in private by adults
3. States any offense related to non-medical cannabis amongst adults will no longer be an arrestable offense in the City of Santa Fe, NM.
4. Repeals any type of punishment for non-medical use of cannabis and possession of non-medical cannabis under 1 ounce by adults.
4. Bans the expenditure of funds for enforcement of cannabis statutes in the city of Santa Fe.
5. Allows citizens of Santa Fe, NM to report the theft of cannabis without penalty
6. States that the City of Santa Fe, NM supports full legalization of all non-medical cannabis activity by adults in the State of New Mexico.
Meow Wolf PAC - A political action arm of Meow Wolf supporting the expansion of Santa Fe's cultural identity to include progressive, young adult, local constituents.
9 months agoSara Perez9 months ago
9 months agoCristina9 months ago
10 months agoGene E Baca10 months ago
10 months agoKatherine Atwater10 months ago
10 months agoChristy Jones10 months ago
10 months agoJoe E. Jones10 months ago
10 months agoAntonio Darden10 months ago
10 months agoOwen Densmore10 months ago
10 months agoTanya Encinias United States10 months ago
10 months agoPatricia Ochoa10 months ago
10 months agoJames Kimball10 months ago
10 months agoJonathan T. Griffin10 months ago
10 months agoMichele Schneider10 months ago
10 months agoAndrew Chavez United States10 months ago
10 months agoCharles Frans10 months ago