By signing this petition, the signee is in support of the City of Santa Fe, NM adopting a resolution that:
1. Makes non-medical cannabis offenses the lowest priority for local law enforcement
2. States that it is not the policy of the City of Santa Fe, NM or its law enforcement agency to target possession of small amounts of non-medical cannabis or the consumption of non-medical cannabis in private by adults
3. States any offense related to non-medical cannabis amongst adults will no longer be an arrestable offense in the City of Santa Fe, NM.
4. Repeals any type of punishment for non-medical use of cannabis and possession of non-medical cannabis under 1 ounce by adults.
4. Bans the expenditure of funds for enforcement of cannabis statutes in the city of Santa Fe.
5. Allows citizens of Santa Fe, NM to report the theft of cannabis without penalty
6. States that the City of Santa Fe, NM supports full legalization of all non-medical cannabis activity by adults in the State of New Mexico.
Joel Varela Jr.
Having marijuana being decriminalize in New Mexico can help not only for the people but to the world. Here's a reason why it should legal: http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/why-is-marijuana-illegal/
Joel Varela Jr., United States2 months ago
Eric IllickSwitzerland1 year ago
Matthew RitchieUnited States1 year ago
There are no highlights yet.