By signing this petition, the signee is in support of the City of Santa Fe, NM adopting a resolution that:
1. Makes non-medical cannabis offenses the lowest priority for local law enforcement
2. States that it is not the policy of the City of Santa Fe, NM or its law enforcement agency to target possession of small amounts of non-medical cannabis or the consumption of non-medical cannabis in private by adults
3. States any offense related to non-medical cannabis amongst adults will no longer be an arrestable offense in the City of Santa Fe, NM.
4. Repeals any type of punishment for non-medical use of cannabis and possession of non-medical cannabis under 1 ounce by adults.
4. Bans the expenditure of funds for enforcement of cannabis statutes in the city of Santa Fe.
5. Allows citizens of Santa Fe, NM to report the theft of cannabis without penalty
6. States that the City of Santa Fe, NM supports full legalization of all non-medical cannabis activity by adults in the State of New Mexico.
Save out tax
Boy would this make me proud of Santa Fe. I'd like the police to focus on far more important problems than pot possession. They're busy enough to not have to bother with trivialities.
Sara Perez3 weeks ago Santa Fe ZIP CODE: 87505
Cristina4 weeks ago Santa Fe ZIP CODE: 87105
Gene E Baca2 months ago Santa Fe ZIP CODE: 87507
There are no highlights yet.