Decriminalize Marijuana in Santa Fe, NM
This is a FREE petition. Donation is not required and not associated with Meow Wolf. (Just close the window if a donation page pops up)
- - - - -
This petition is for the decriminalization of Marijuana in the city of Santa Fe, NM.
By signing this petition, the signee is in support of the City of Santa Fe, NM adopting a resolution that:
1. Makes non-medical cannabis offenses the lowest priority for local law enforcement
2. States that it is not the policy of the City of Santa Fe, NM or its law enforcement agency to target possession of small amounts of non-medical cannabis or the consumption of non-medical cannabis in private by adults
3. States any offense related to non-medical cannabis amongst adults will no longer be an arrestable offense in the City of Santa Fe, NM.
4. Repeals any type of punishment for non-medical use of cannabis and possession of non-medical cannabis under 1 ounce by adults.
4. Bans the expenditure of funds for enforcement of cannabis statutes in the city of Santa Fe.
5. Allows citizens of Santa Fe, NM to report the theft of cannabis without penalty
6. States that the City of Santa Fe, NM supports full legalization of all non-medical cannabis activity by adults in the State of New Mexico.
Meow Wolf PAC - A political action arm of Meow Wolf supporting the expansion of Santa Fe's cultural identity to include progressive, young adult, local constituents.
Is there a cause you really care about? Start a free petition like this one and make a real difference.
11 months agoHumane Knowledge United States11 months ago
2 years agoSara Perez United States2 years ago
2 years agoCristina2 years ago
2 years agoGene E Baca2 years ago
2 years agoKatherine Atwater2 years ago
2 years agoChristy Jones2 years ago
2 years agoJoe E. Jones2 years ago
2 years agoAntonio Darden2 years ago
2 years agoOwen Densmore2 years ago
2 years agoTanya Encinias United States2 years ago
2 years agoPatricia Ochoa2 years ago
2 years agoJames Kimball2 years ago
2 years agoJonathan T. Griffin2 years ago
2 years agoMichele Schneider2 years ago
2 years agoAndrew Chavez United States2 years ago