We request the SPBCWTA Board to allow Patch Reef, winner of Div 3, to move up to 2B and decide so immediately.
We should not have to wait, which is the answer we received when sending our petition to the Board: "At this time, division 2B is filled with 14 teams. We can only have a maximum of 14 teams in each division. The preliminary rosters are due by May 15th. Let's see what happens after the 15th. Sometimes things change."
Fountains was the leader in Division 3 and was informed by the League that they would move up to 2B.
Patch Reef requested a spot in 2B for its Div 3 Team given its solid second position all along. The request was denied, on the basis of having only one spot in 2B and Fountains would be.
By the last match on April 25th, Patch Reef overcame Fountains by four (4) points to take first position in Div 3.
Thanks for signing today if you agree and do not wish this to happen to you EVER! Hoping for at least 500 signatures.