Child Support Should Be A Felony

There are so many of us parents that are fighting a deadbeat parent both men and women. It takes two people to have a child and by law both parents are responsible for providing for their child. Which brings me to the issue of deadbeat parents I personally am fighting a deadbeat father; he is behind over twenty three thousand dollars in child support. Here in Tennessee non-payment of child support is only a misdemeanor and not a felony, therefore when a deadbeat parent has a warrant for contempt of juvenile court they will not extradite the deadbeat from another state. This is where we need your help. Please sign the following petition so we can have this law changed. Owing back child support should be a felony and we want this law to change now! I know that if any of you are like I am, it is hard to live pay check to pay check and you get very frustrated knowing that your deadbeat parent is getting away with not paying what is court ordered to you not to mention what is rightfully owed to your children. NOT PAYING COURT ORDERED CHILD SUPPORT IS A CRIME AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS ANY OTHER CRIME. JAIL TIME! Thank you for your support in advance!


No comments yet.

join the discussion

Recent signatures

  • username

    modular homes upstate NY, Russian Federation

    2 years ago Comments: jS7Thi I truly appreciate this post.Really thank you! Keep writing.
  • username

    lessily cole, United States

    3 years ago Comments: -
  • username

    qnzfyfwwoz, Netherlands

    4 years ago Comments: djUN6w <a href="">idpdojetqeyh</a>, [url=]rkzcxnaecrkr[/url], [link=]ioosewgefwru[/link],
See more

Petition highlights

There are no highlights yet.