My family and I are alive today because our pet birds died to save our lives had they not died we would have never known that there was carbon monixde leaking onto our house I know the outcome of this all to well some years back i lost my aunt and uncle to the silent deadly killer I want to pass a law that requiers all landlords to instal Carbon monixde detectors This really is a serious matter and there are no signs of carbon monixde and it can creep right up on you. My family and I are very lucky we did not die though were treated for carbon monixde So please help me pass a bill that this would be mandatory in Connecticut lets help save lives Thank you
No comments yet.join the discussion
Jacqueline Zenkus, United States5 years ago Comments: I do believe that ALL homes should have a carbon monoxide detector in them. All Landlords should have to install them in their apartments. You would think that they would want too. Save A LIFE!!!!
Jennifer Cowperthwaite, United States5 years ago Comments: Please make this mandatory. A friend and her family almost died. All homes and apartments should have smoke alarms and co2 detectors.
Allie Evans, United States5 years ago
There are no highlights yet.