Panshanger Aerodrome has blighted our lives with noise and air pollution for decades, seemingly outside the control of the council and aviation authorities. Right now the proposal for much needed housing development on the site presents a once only opportunity to be rid of this nuisance.
Unfortunately, a cadre of well organised NIMBY’s are attempting to stop the council’s well documented plan by protest and a series of obscure objections.
Sign up to the “Close Panshanger Aerodrome” campaign to show how local residents really feel about this blot on the landscape which :
* Makes gardens unusable due to the intrusion of aircraft noise
* Ruins the pleasure of time spent in, what should be, our tranquil garden
* Pollutes the atmosphere as N gallons of fuel are burnt per 10 minute flight
* Endangers our families with low flying aircraft piloted by complete novices
* Threatens our sanity at times with a relentless take-off rate that has more than doubled
* Reduces the value of property and homes in a wide range of affected areas
By demonstrating how we feel about Panshanger Aerodrome , we can lend weight to the plan to develop the site and thereby end this nuisance forever.
Please complete the box below and click to join the campaign