Challenge2Society 10 Million Challenge- National Donate Life Month
Challenge2Society’s vision is to inspire and motivate 1 Billion community service hours.
In honor of my grandmother, who recently passed, and in recognition of “National Donate Life Month”:
This petition’s goal is to have 10 Million signatures that hopefully become new organ and tissue donors.
As easy as 1…2…3…(4)
3. Challenge your friends to become organ and tissue donor
4. Please consider a financial gift of support
· One donor can help up to 50 people.
· An average of 18 people die each day waiting for Organ donations
· Currently over 200,000 are waiting for organ/tissue donations.
· All major religions support organ, eye and tissue donation as an unselfish act of charity.
· Your commitment to donate will not interfere with your medical care.
· People of all ages and medical histories should consider themselves potential donors. Your medical condition at the time of death will determine what organs and tissue can be donated.
· Donations should not delay or change funeral arrangements. An open casket funeral is possible.
· No cost to the donor's family or estate for donation.· It is possible to donate life to others as a living kidney or partial liver, lung intestine or pancreas donor.
No signatures yet. Be the first one!