We, the undersigned, request that NBC bring the character of Leo Houston back to "Smash" for the following reasons:
1) TALENT: So few actors have mastered the art of yelling all of their lines, without ever once varying the pitch of their voice. This is a god-given talent and it must be shared with the world.
2) ASIAN SISTER: You guys promised him an Asian sister at the beginning of this series and it's totally not fair to make him leave the show without giving him one. Do you think he will just let that slide? Do you think he will forget about it? HOW COULD HE WHEN HE IS IN AP CALCULUS?!?
3) WINDOWS: If you are going to continue to have plotlines where Julia makes out with various excellent-singing-yet-still-sleazy actors in awkward places, YOU NEED TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS TRAINED IN THE ART OF EAVESDROPPING FROM THE WINDOW. Leo is that someone.
4) MAKING OUT: How do you expect a guy to make out with Kat McPhee if you insist on kicking him off the show? C'mon, be a good wingman here, NBC.
5) Remember how at the end of season 1, Julia was POSSIBLY PREGNANT and now we're just IGNORING that whole story-line as though it never happened? Well, I don't know what that has to do with this petition, but I just want to acknowledge it.
For these reasons and so many others, we request...no INSIST that you bring Leo back to "Smash." Even if he has to play Marilyn.
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.