We, the undersigned, pledge to boycott the Alexandria Aces of the Cal Ripken Sr. Collegiate Baseball League because of the following reasons:
1) They are a pathetic baseball team with a horrible record.
2) Their field at Four Mile Run Park is located in the middle of a run-down, dangerous neighborhood, and the field is very tacky.
3) Games are endlessly boring because the Aces are so bad and never do anything exciting.
4) The food is terrible and overpriced.
5) The people who sell the food and tickets and merchandise are cranky and unpleasant.
6) They play extremely loud, annoying music at 10:00 pm on a weeknight when people in surrounding neighborhoods are trying to go to sleep.
7) They are such cheapskates that they are using an unprofessional and stupid free "eteamz" page for their website instead of buying their own domainnames.
8) Their employees are such losers that they went on this petition on Christmas and attacked us instead of spending time with their families. We pledge to boycott the Aces and spread the message about the shame they have brought upon the City of Alexandria.