* JOIN US in our petition to boycott the sale of the genetically modified ‘brassia fallius’ broccoli from our mainstream supermarkets.
* The broccoli is sourced from the Northern Indian town of ‘Brandar’ whose people, environment and culture are suffering at the hands of this evil veg!
* The extensive growth of the broccoli has been imposed by a U.S owned company as a genetically modified ‘cash crop’ undermining the traditional farming practises of the rural communities living in Brandar.
* The farmers and their families receive next to no economic benefit from the produce with pathetically low wage rates for working the land, no terms of fair trade and shocking working conditions.
* Due to the disproportionate dominance of broccoli in Brandar the people lack the ability to produce nutrition for a balanced and healthy diet. The community have become reliant on the ‘brassia fallius’ broccoli for sustenance, this has produced shocking health repercussions and the emergence of a new strand of fungal disease known as ‘broccoli ear’ (termed such due to the symptoms of a green fungal growth emerging from the ears of the Brandarian people.)
* In addition the health risks of ‘broccoli ear’ could potentially affect Australian consumers purchasing this particular denomination of broccoli!
* Genetically modified crops such as the ‘brassia fallius’ have received much negative attention recently due to the risk of negative health implications arising from unknown toxins or altered levels of hormones in the produce. Genetically Modified
crops have not been subject to enough long term research and the fall-out has been felt unfairly by the Brandarian people who are currently suffering from broccoli ear!
* Brocolli is undermining the human rights of the Brandarian people and could be dangerous for you!
* Sign our petition to stop our supermarket chains stocking the broccoli from Brandar!
* And Boycott Broccoli!!!
No comments yet.join the discussion
Marie-Kell de Cannart12 months ago Comments: -
modular homes upstate NY, Russian Federation2 years ago Comments: ybxBos I truly appreciate this blog.Really thank you! Great.
Jacob, Australia2 years ago Comments: -
There are no highlights yet.