Belfast Chamber of Trade and Commerce calls on local and central government to recognise the problems faced by our members who represent 35,000 workers. We call on our political leaders to act now and decisively to reverse the recent damage to the image and economy of the city. We want to safeguard all the jobs in Belfast and we need urgent action on:
· An urgent investment of funds to promote Belfast
· Debt management policies for businesses struggling with bills as a result of the recent activity
· Consider public and private transport initiatives aimed at attracting people to the city
· A consultation on the timing for all parades
· Lessen the visual police presence on the streets of Belfast
· A more determined prosecution policy
· Licensing laws to make Belfast a truly European city
We sign this petition as a member of the Belfast business community which is facing unprecedented challenges that threaten the lifeblood of our capital city, which is the gateway to Northern Ireland for most of our tourists.
No comments yet.join the discussion
best social bookmarks, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation6 months ago
social bookmarking service, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation6 months ago
modular homes New York, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation6 months ago
There are no highlights yet.