Given NABA, Inc.'s mission and history, coupled with the alarming state of our economy, we feel an urgent need to address the decline in wealth and the lack of effective financial education in the Black community -issues that not only impact our members and our community but also our entire nation.
As such, by signing this petition, I am making a commitment to forge a path forward. Specifically, I pledge to do the following:
- Improve my own financial education.
- Make financial education a priority for my children.
- Share the knowledge I have gained with individuals in my community.
- Patronize at least one Black owned business each month.
- Promote at least one Black owned business each quarter throughout my personal and professional network.
- Invest in my own wealth development.
No comments yet.join the discussion
seun salami, United States4 years ago Are you a NABA, Inc. member?: Yes
Trineka D. Greer, United States4 years ago Are you a NABA, Inc. member?: Yes
There are no highlights yet.