- Legal, Political and Logistical activities:
- Manufacturers that supply raw materials.
- Transportation operations that move raw materials, equipment and waste
- Land leasing, forced pooling, and the law firms that support these agreements.
- Financiers, engineering firms, and subcontractors that perform critical support work.
- Colleges and universities that invest their endowments, do research paid for by the gas industry, and censor research critical of fracking.
- Any bureaucrat, candidate, politician or political party office that continues to enable the industry.
* Individual public endorsements can be viewed via the
"signatures" tab on the Pledge page on the iPetitions website
(No Sponsor Information)
Help spread the word about this petition. Copy the code below and paste it into your website or blog to help promote this petition.
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.