Aerial Spraying Must Stop!
We are outraged and opposed to Light Brown Apple Moth (LBAM) biochemical aerial spray operation,
it cannot be allowed.Petition to Elected Officials and Bureaucratic Agencies
* An immediate action must be made to stop all biochemical aerial pesticide spraying for the LBAM until extensive long- term studies have been thoroughly conducted involving the human condition responses to this biochemical pesticide.
* LBAM has caused virtually no crop damage. The damage incurred is to growers from overbearing restrictions and quarantines by State and Federal agencies.
* Biochemical aerial spray is a pesticide by the EPA\'s own definition. (http://www.epa.gov/pesticides/about/index.htm)We will be sprayed up to every 30 days several times a year for 2 life cycles past the very last moth found and the pesticide will linger in the air for at least 30 days.
* This biochemical has not passed normal safety testing.
* We believe that the breathing of air as an inalienable right and can not be altered, contaminated or used for special interest groups, organizations, corporations, State or Federal agencies.
* Under no circumstances are the people to be forced, intimated or manipulated to be have their persons or property sprayed with anything at anytime for any reason.
* We understand that individuals may and can individually request to have their property spray. However, we are opposed to the forced spraying of anything on any one, or on any private property unrequested by property owner.
* We call on all elected officials and bureaucratic agencies to stop all aerial spraying.
* Immediate action must be taken to stop all aerial spraying over our bodies, homes and on our property.
* By signing this petition of support I am also allowing the creators of this petition to give me periodic up dates on this important issue.
Defending the Central Coast against the
Aerial BioChemical Pesticide Spray
Breathing of air as an inalienable right and can not be altered, contaminated or used for special interest groups, organizations, corporations, State or Federal agencies.
The use of the air space to spray any thing on the population is seen as an act in direct violation of our constitutional rights. It can never be tolorated nor approved.
Help spread the word about this petition. Copy the code below and paste it into your website or blog to help promote this petition.
LBAMspray.com http://www.LBAMspray.com California Alliance to Stop the Spray http://www.CASSonline.org California Alliance to Stop the Spray San Francisco http://www.CASS-sf.org/ \"Stop the spray\" forum / Stop the Spray.org- http://www.stopthespray.org Stop the Spray Marin http://www.stopthespraymaring.org Organization dedicated to fighting dangerous pesticide use in California communities http://www.panna.org/resources/lbam Stop Overhead Spraying Yahoo Group- Active Group- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stopoverheadspraying/ Indymedia Santa Cruz - http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/11/01/18457669.php Pesticide Watch - http://www.pesticidewatch.org Helping Our Peninsula\'s Environment - http://1hope.org/chkmate.htm Hope for Truth.com - http://www.hopefortruth.com Reports on Aerial Crimes and Aerosol Operations -http://www.chemtrails911.com/ HUFF - Homeless United for Friendship and Freedom http://huffsantacruz.blogspot.com/2007/11/homeless-lbam-spraying-accounts-from.html Beyond Pesticides http://www.beyondpesticides.org/
The views expressed in this petition are solely those of the petition's sponsor and do not in any way reflect the views of iPetitions. iPetitions is solely a provider of technical services to the petition sponsor and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this petition. In the event no adequate sponsor is named, iPetitions will consider the individual account holder with which the petition was created as the lawful sponsor.