Tell Richmond Council 20's plenty
Sign our petition to ask Richmond Council to introduce a speed limit of 20mph on all streets in the Borough which it controls. 20mph speed limits can lead to:
· Significant reduction in number and severity of road casualties (hit by a car at 20 mph, 1 in 40 pedestrians will be killed. At 30 mph, 1 in 5 will be killed.);
· Quieter, calmer and more pleasant and ‘liveable’ environment;
· Lower levels of emissions and pollution;
· Reduced traffic volumes and easier traffic flow;
· Improved access and quality of life for everyone but particularly vulnerable road users;
· Safer school runs (Britain has one of the lowest levels of children walking or cycling to school in Europe);
· A safer environment for pets.
- January 25
- We are now live! show more
Is there a cause you really care about? Start a free petition like this one and make a real difference.
No signatures yet. Be the first one!