Facebook provides a tremendous opportunity to get the word out about our company and all it has to offer. Taking away the ability for consultants to have Facebook pages is crippling our businesses and the Thirty-One Brand as well. Just because a few consultants have abused the use of Facebook Pages does not mean that all are not capable of having a Facebook Page and following some corporate driven guidelines.
- Don’t Complain about Thirty-One Products, HO, or other related issues.
- Don't Spam other FB user with your page.
- Avoid Product Claims
- Don't pretend to be the face of the company rather use the page as an Independent Consultant
- Do participate in your customers discussions
- Do direct customers to HO if they have a concern you do not know the answer to.
No comments yet.join the discussion
Samantha Price, United States3 years ago Consultant ID: 58534
Kimberly Gunter, United States3 years ago Consultant ID: 56023
Comments: Please do not take away one of the main ways we promote our business. :)
Jennifer Kaufman, United States3 years ago Consultant ID: 13532
There are no highlights yet.